jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

There's no way.

There's no way
That I could possibly understand this pain...
This tears or this broken heart....

When did you lose yourself in the dark??
Why do I find myself without you?
No one will ever love me as you did
And no one will ever give you all that I did.

We know, better than the others
That our end has come
That I won't have my sweet October again
And that you won't find your peace of mind.

Once you have forsaken me...
I find it difficult to trust in you again.
But I'll always love you
(In some sick way)
I'll be always there for you...

It's a pity that your madness
Has done this to us...
But I'll make it through
Just because I've promised you
That I won't let myself fall again
That I will carry on without you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario