martes, 6 de octubre de 2009

Ordeal

I don’t know if I want to see your eyes reflected in mines anymore.
I don’t know if I’m the only one who is evaporating,
but I do know that your ghost will be our end.
No blue skies inside your weeping eyes.

Waterfalls covering our souls with a white light...
Broken hopes and fagile love...
There’s no more air in this earth.
Every other day... I dare to shed a tear for you.

I’m trying to get used to you...
But you are such a rustic knight
Not even my love will fix you.
Still alive, waiting for your hands to meet mines

Wasting my time tinking about you
pretending you are something you aren’t
there is no hope, you are my fallen angel
Living a hell, dreaming with a better life

You wouldn’t be so lost...
If only you´d dare to love me deeply.
Let the gods help you through this ordeal
Nobody will ever hurt you again .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario