viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009

A deep feeling of sadness

A deep feeling of sadness
fills my heart with pain.
Am I loosing myself once again into a rational sea?
Am I far beyond the real world again?

Even though my love for you
Grows stronger everyday
So does my suffering...
So does my doubt.

I see two souls,
meant to be together,
Even in eternity, wasting time ...
hurting to each other.

I can't take it anymore,
I know you can tell when something is wrong,
When my dark side blinds my mind
Even if I try to hide it, you always realize..

I hate it when you're not around,
And the way you read my mind,
But I love the way you look at me
And what you make me feel inside...

I love to loose myself in you
Even if I have to shed some tears for you
I know I have taken the right path
And I know it won't be easy,
but I'll give it a try...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario